Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sons of Liberty

Well, as you might know, august 6-9 I was at the Sons of Liberty Encampment. There were many activitie that I got to enjoy. I went down the Waterslide about 15 times, the zipline 3, I went scuba diving, canoeing, knife throwing, tomahawk throwing, shot some arrows, and a lot of others. We had some famous speakers come too. The most famous were L Tom Perry and John Bytheway. And guess what....I shook L Tom Perry's hand and spoke with him! Both of John Bytheway's and L Tom Perry's talks were really great!I'm sorry that I don't have pictures of this yet, I have to wait until my scout master sends them to me. I'm also expecting to get all of my scout camp pictures too. So keep yourself posted.

4 comments:

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

Wow, you got to do a lot of cool things! Lucky duck. So why is it called Sons of Liberty? Did you do any historical reinactments like secret meetings to overthrow the government? Are the Boy Scouts of America fighting for more freedoms?

mattyjz said...

hecks yes we are! Pretty soon(after we take over america) we'll rule the world!

Anonymous said...

Sup Matt this is josh, Cool blog Ummm... When you take over the world can I have Burger King?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.